From This Moment On

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I'm 28 and Thankful..

 
17 April 2013. 
Can't believe that I'm 28 years old NOW!!
WoW. I still feel like 24, 25... err... yeah.. 

Alhamdulillah.... :)
Di usia 28 udah nikah..huehehee,, *halah

Alhamdulillahhirobbil 'alamin..
mudah-mudahan dengan bertambah usia, bertambah juga kedewasaan, keimanan, ketaqwaan, kesabaran, dan selalu bersyukur atas segala kemurahan dan kemudahan nikmat rezki sehat yang telah dikaruniakan Allah SWT..
Semoga bisa segera berkumpul dengan suami, menjadi isteri dan partner hidup dan berbagi yang baik. Berharap juga lekas diberikan amanat dan kepercayaan oleh-Nya untuk menjadi ibu dari anak-anak yang cakap, cerdas dan istimewa.. :)
Amin ya Robbal alamin....

And, do you know....
that I'm sharing my birthday with these beautiful women!!!

My favourite celebrity mom and role model. The gorgeous and adorable Jennifer Garner. I loooovvee and adore her so much.. happy birthday Mrs. Affleck!! *lovestruck*

Jennifer Garner, 41 (April 17th, 1972)

One of successful woman in the entertainment business nowadays. As singer, model, designer, mother of four. The talented Victoria Beckham. happy birthday Mrs. Beckham!!

Victoria Beckham, 39 (April 17th, 1974)

XoXo
-anna-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:)
salam kenal..
dewi